Friday, October 22, 2010

5 days

Until it is officially official. 5 days, that's it. Wednesday we are going to celebrate! Once I get word that our court decree is in my agencies hands and everything is A okay, I will announce our adoption publicly. I am SURE I will have people upset with me that I kept it from them but we couldn't take a chance with Selah's future. She has already spent enough time in the orphanage, we didn't want our adoption to drag on for months and months because someone opened their mouth and caused "big noise" as my agency would say!





I got some more pictures today. This will tell you how small she is. She is the 3rd oldest child in the group and the smallest. The girl in the back is 7, Almas to her right is 5 and she is next. 3 out of the 8 kids you see here have families. Makes me smile and sad all in one. So many children in the world need mommies.....







11 comments:

  1. Can't wait till you can bring that precious angel HOME FOREVER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be counting downt he days!!!! 3 more days to go. I know people will be upset, but they will have to understand. Anyone in the Kaz community should anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close, so close!! Will be cheering for you all week as the day draws near! We are so happy for you and for your beautiful little Selah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet beauty! I love that face.

    This week!!! Yay! I can't wait for the announcement. How selfish is it of me to want to know when so I can just grin as I watch all the wonderful comments come flooding in? :-) I can't wait until you can burst loose with the wonderful and magnificently huge secret!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Another day almost down, just a few to go! I can't help myself -- I'm stalking just in case you post more pics or news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha to Karen. I'm doing the same thing! :-) For some reason, whenever I see your name on FB today Stacy, I can't help but burst into song:

    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!

    Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!

    When I'm stuck with a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh

    The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    'til tomorrow
    Come what may

    Tomorrow!
    Tomorrow!
    I love ya
    Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it freakin tomorrow in Kaz yet!??! ALMOST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacy, what a big day tomorrow is!! I am just in awe of this journey for you. What a celebration! what a joy for everyone. Selah does not yet know truly that she hit the jackpot but surely she will. I know that you already know that YOU hit the jackpot with all your sweet kids.
    What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete