Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Visit

My Daddy didn't feel to hot today, he has a terrible cold and I was wondering why he was laying there?? With my sweater on his head? So I tried to take it and he laughed at me :))

Okay If he won't play today I will not let him sleep either. I will walk up and slide down until he knows I am here :))

Okay nevermind then, I will take my Momma for a walk :))

Do you have to stop to take so many pictures of me, Don't you have enough by now?

Fine I will run to you and JUMP into your arms so you shut that thing off.

Yep they actually wash the pampers. Disgusting I know, but when you are as poor as my BH, it has to be done.

Let's stop and do a little dance!

Hey mom can you show me that pictures so I can see how Beautiful my eyes are ?

This is MY Momma!! I pat her and rub on her and say Momma alot when she holds me.

My Daddy's hand feel so good around me. I have a feeling I am going to be a daddy's girl :))

I have to go back, okay I will lead the way.

Potty time. Yep my cup is numbered and I know which one it is.

Hey mom, can you help me up there and wash my hands. I love it when you wrap your hands around mine!

My space is number #1.

And this is my toothbrush.

Paka Momma! Dasvedanya!

One more hug!

I am getting used to this, Maybe???

Right now we are 3, soon to be 8~~

It was a great day with Selah! She continues to open up more and more. I found out today she is a thumb sucker, just like her bigger Kazakh sister. Saturdays are quiet at the BH. The gates are locked and no one comes in or out and the kids cry more. The whole 2 hours was non stop crying from above. I often wonder how much she cries? If I think about it, I will be sad, so I focus on what has to be done to break her out of here. We have 8 days left with her before we haead home. We are praying for a QUICK court date and QUICK return to bring her home!!! We will miss her birthday this year but no more. Soon we will be a family of 8!!!!!

Tonight we are heading out to dinner with some Americans that live and work here. Should be a good time!! Thanks for the prayers, we are feeling them!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the first-person dialogue, Stacy! So much fun to see her personality in these videos. We'll keep praying you through your time together AND time apart, knowing God will give you the grace and strength to manage. Love, Lenita

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!
    Between her, Haven, and Addy Brad is not going to get any rest for a LONG time. LOL You either but it will be so much fun at your house.

    It is strange how different the baby house is on the weekends. They even feed them different food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so gorgeous, Stacy. I know you don't need to hear that from me. But she is perfect. You can just tell she is yours. Amazing how quickly she knew that, too. Continuing to say prayers and send positive thoughts for continued speed and success in bringing your sweet little baby girl home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings tears to my eyes, she is beautiful. Praying for fast cout date!!! Squeeze her for me!! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Only 8 short days. MY heart is already feeling heavy- I can't even imagine yours! Selah's play by play was so cute! Love her already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i AM BEHIND, trying to spend less time on the computer and more time with my kiddo's.

    Love this post, Love her, love you.
    hope Brad feels better. I know how he feels..I had that stomach thang for a loong time upon returning home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my heart dropped when I read you have 8 more days.

    She gets more beautiful and you see more sparkle and sass each day.

    Lots of love coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She puts a HUGE smile on my face every time I set eyes on her! What a special soul.

    ReplyDelete