Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweetness is my weakness!

That is what daddy says, about all of his girls! Today was one of those days that makes your heart hurt that she will be here for many more months to come. With her sweet little voice and her kisses and hugs, she melts our hearts!
Today we got her official medical report. While most of me says it is all bogus. There is one on there that I wonder about - Heart defect. I can't wrap my head around her only weighing 22 pounds (that is official weight as of today) that would explain her poor growth and frequent "breathing problems". She is also very unstable on her feet and it just makes me wonder what is really going on. I am ready to get her home,fatten her up and get her to the Dr. ASAP!

Today she was telling everyone that Brad was her papa ( kazakh for father). She was very proud and told the director, doctor and our coordinator. They told us that she was showing affection to him already which was wonderful since there has never been a man in her life, ever. Every woman to her is momma so it is not that different for her to like me.
We also asked if they have told her what is going on and they said no. They will not tell her until after court, right before we come to get her as to not confuse her. I am glad about that because I don't want her to think we have abandoned her when we leave. (Which I still have no idea how I will do it!).

She has the sweetest little voice and sweetest little demeanor and tiniest little hiney and her feet, size 3! I am pretty sure Brad is totally smitten!!! Tonight we are meeting some other american families that are here, for dinner. Chinese food (our favorite resturant). Thursday we are moving to another apartment that has internet and a washing machine. I'm sorry if I am repeating things I can't access blogger and I am typing from my phone.

We are being well taken care of! Our experience is 10 times better this time around already. We LOVE our coordinator and our driver and our agency has their ducks in a row! We feel we couldn't be in better hands! Keep up the prayers we are feeling them!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you feel in good hands with all the changes in Kaz. I wonder about the heart thing too...i think of Lada and Ellie and think of how Ellie is a differnet child now. I hope and pray that it's nothing serious and she can gather strength from you love and prayers until you can get her home. She is an angel, and a perfect lil sweetness for your weakness. I so remember that when i first started reading your blog and I thought you were SO SWEET (until that is i met you in real life) BWAHAHAHA .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, so glad this time around isn't like the first, but you will never meet a better group of travel friends, hahahahahahaha! :) What does it feel like to have a great agency in Kaz, I wouldn't know, LOL! So glad you are well taken care of and at ease. Makes a world of difference when you are trying to bond with your sweet girl.

    Love all the pictures, Brad looks like one proud and smitten papa!

    What does her heart thing say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both sound so in love! I enjoy reading your blog because it's like a big, warm hug. Hopefully the next few months will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures melt my heart! I'm so glad things are going smoothly this time around, I hope the next couple of months fly by & she is home in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds like her little personality is darling. You sound a little smitten yourself, <3

    ReplyDelete