Monday, August 2, 2010

TOP SECRET...

This blog is only for those that I trust 100% with the details of our adoption. Please do not let anything leave this blog. You will get the play by play of everything on here but you can not tell a soul. You have to "Pinky Promise" me that you will not. Only you know this blog even exists so please please, don't mention anything. Please do not comment on FB anything that would identify when we are leaving, when we arrive or where we are going. If I announce myself you know it is okay to talk about it, if not Mums the word. I am not taking any chances on causing problems with our adoption but I want to be able to share our experience with the ones we love the most... And that is you! Thanks and we love you all!

9 comments:

  1. So excited to be able to follow along!! My lips are sealed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've chopped off my left pinky and it will be arriving soon. Once you've wrapped your pinky around it and uttered the secret phrase, please kindly return it to me. :-) You know I have your back, girl!!! We all have alot invested here!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you Stace Face. LOVE YOU MISS AMERICA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend. Checking in to see if the top secret mission is underway. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy!! Best wishes from Austin. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I'm excited!! Susan M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you, and of course that is accompanied by blog stalking! Sending good vibes all around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the prayer time and am continuing without doubt that He is in control and will succeed in His plans for your family. Thanks for your trust and I will NOT betray! :) God's blessings on this whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Said a prayer for you and your family this morning. Godspeed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu have my promise to not breathe a word of this. I am so excited to be following along and so super excited for you that you finally get to go meet Selah (what a beautiful name).

    ReplyDelete