Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

I do not like this weekend. We don't get to go to the BH at all. No seeing Selah. I wonder if she will know. I sure will being that I know I only have 2 days left with her.

I am not going to get all drawn out and long today because I feel like I am saying the same things over and over and by now nobody is probably reading, just looking at pictures. LOL. We arrived at the BH right about 10 am. The doctor was waiting for us. We walked in and he whisked us off to a room to examine her. This is something routine that our agency does just for back up in court. Just so the judge knows that the diagnosises are not fictitious. Like we said before there is nothing on Selah's medical report that concerns us too much. First he had her walk, run and jump. He laid her down and felt her joints one by one. He told us that her joints are stiff and that she will need Physical therapy (we I already figured anyway). When her got to her heart he stopped with his stethoscope and I saw his face. He listened for awhile and then he said she has an "extra hole" in her heart and that we would need to see a cardiologist when we get home. He said he didn't think it was anything to be concerned about but it needs to be checked out. So now I'm panicked, what if something happens to her before we get her home? I worry about her here, bad health care, poor nutrition. She is tiny, she tires easily. Please pray for my baby girl. Pray hard that is it something simple, something that is easily correctable. Pray she stays healthy while we are away, Pray for a FAST court date! It is hard to say what it really is but he diagnosed her before he even saw her medical report, so I know it is something. Other than that she is healthy, She isn't thriving but she is strong and she is a fighter!

She was so sweet today, She is for sure a Momma's girl.. She played with my necklace today. It was so sweet, She is sweet. I am ready to be her Mommy, and for Brad to be her Daddy, Forever! Lindsay she will melt your heart just like your other sisters do! I can't wait for you to finally meet her! I can't even believe how blessed we are !!

Water Update~ They fixed pipes in 2 places last night and installed 2 water filtration systems. One in the cafeteria and one where the Toddlers and older children brush their teeth and drink. Hopefully Monday they will get the 2nd floor finished and move to the third floor. It is Awesome to see them in!

9 comments:

  1. I read every word you write Stace Face and of course look at your sweet smiling girl who lights up with her parents.
    I am praying for a fast court date so you can get her a full medical checkup and figure out all that she needs to get her up and running without being tired. I think I told you this, but Leeza had a hole in her heart too (of course, she was much younger) but it closed on it's own. I know you already know this, but i think with some Segebarth love, attention, and lots of yummy food and vitamins, she is gonna show a dramatic improvement. Of course, I think of sweet Ellie too and how the surgery changed her lil world. I love your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading every word and praying the requests! Remember that our God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine... to Him be the glory (Eph 3:20,21). Love, Lenita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still reading, :) Sometimes just a little late.

    Will her heart condition at all allow for a quicker court date. Lots of prayers continuing for you Selah and the entire family until you are all home together....forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still reading! :) You should see if her heart condition can get you through court faster. That is how we got the 10 days waived in Russia, said she needed immediate attention, which of course she did not, she was fine when we got home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading!!!! Just so you know, Maddye was born with an ASD and a VSD, the VSD closed on it's own, but she still has the ASD- which isn't hurting her and when she is a little older they will patch the hole.
    I'm sorry you won't see Selah this weekend- that sucks! You could go and peek in the windows! LOL! Just don't get caught!
    I love the pictures of the water- knowing Maverick, and all the precious children are getting clean water is comforting! Thanks for making a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still reading as well. :) I love hearing about you day! I pray you get a super fast court date along with her health, I can't imagine how your heart hurts to not see her this weekend much less leave her soon. ((hugs)) The process just SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm certainly not reading anymore. All I see is blah blah blah and skip right to the pictures of my Beauty Queen. Just kidding! I don't have to get to know her for her to melt my heart, that happened quite awhile ago! Love! Linds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another reader here! I am soaking in every piece of Kaz news, so don't ever stop dishing it out! Stay strong -- remember, you have an army of prayer warriors who have your back and who have Selah in their hearts!! Our big hearts will carry her heart through until she is home! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am still reading, a few blah,blah,blah,s but i am managing to stay awake while i read,LOL!!!
    I am sorry that you have such a short time left and it will be hard to leave, but remember that as soon as this trip is finished then you can get a court date and bring that sweet baby home!! God is bigger than we even know, you have first hand knowledge of that. I will be praying that her heart is perfectly normal when she gets home, nothing is to big for our GOD and we can ask for anything.Pray BOLDLY and BELIEVE with all your heart.He is the ONE tru healer. I love all the pics,she just looks like she fits in your family,because she does. (maybe its the signature bow!!!! LOL HA HA HA)Love Ya !!! Be strong!!!

    ReplyDelete