Monday, September 6, 2010

Just another manic Monday

We got up, talked to the girls. All of them! Addi was spending the night with a friend to hopefully get her mind off her Mommy and Daddy being gone. We have so much support and the best people in our lives! I know I have said that 100 times this trip, but seriously we could not have done it without you all!

Selah was a rare form today. She has mastered the fit throwing. I guess like someone said she is testing the waters. I know it is all a part of bonding and if that means she is bonding with us she is bonding GOOD! LOLOL! When we got there she Ran FULL SPEED AHEAD TO MEET US! Then we noticed she had a black eye. It didn't make us feel so warm and fuzzy to leave her. We don't ever have a translator with us so we can't ask but I am pretty sure someone got her with some kind of a toy or something. She is not the only one that has had a black eye this trip, but what do you expect when you lock 20 2, 3 and 4 year olds in a room by themselves??? Nice play?? HAHA! I am sure if she messes with her big sister Haven's stuff she may have another one. LOL! Her and Brad played tug of war. It was so cute to hear her laugh when he pulled her close. I am going to miss that laugh!

All of the kids came out and they all got to play on the playground. it was the first time in 3 weeks they have let them. They take them out but they don't let them go on the toys. Brad and I think because it is sand and then they will be all dirty and sandy, but I think today was "bath" day (which doesn't happen very often) so maybe it was a special treat. Saying goodbye was hard today, I can't imagine how it will be tomorrow.

Tomorrow we will celebrate her birthday with her group. We bought pastries and juice for the kids. I hope she knows how loved she is already!

Brad and I went to the Tsum to shop for some more souvenirs and I found a picture that I loved. It looks like Heaven in shining down on these Yurts. It is GORGEOUS! He bought it for me for my birthday. I can't believe this trip is almost over. I will miss this place, I really will. If the rest of our family was here, I could stay forever.....

One more post from Kaz until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your in the difficulty of saying goodbye, but also thanking God that you have the happiness of reuniting with the rest of your family. Beautiful pics and memories you are sharing...thanks for NOT keeping them to yourselves, but letting us into a corner of your hearts. :) Love, Lenita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have to leave tomorrow:O( I'll be praying that you are able to make it through saying goodbye. My heart just ache's for you.

    Poor sweetie angel with her little black eye...I can only imagine how hard it is going to be to leave her. I'll just keep praying for a quick court date and a quick travel back!!

    Lots of love and prayers,
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good visit today, I'm praying for you as you say goodbye. I hope your court date comes much quicker than anyone expects & everything goes well. I cannot imagine how hard this visit will be. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete