Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got our official court date! We leave next Friday and will be in Kaz less than a week. I sure hope they let us see sweet Selah. I am missing her SOOOO much! I am ready for this phase of the adoption to be over, I am ready for her to be officially ours and start the waiting phase to bring her home!

It is surreal to think she could really be home before Christmas. I love thinking that it could be the BEST Christmas present that we could ever receive. So wish us luck and pray hard that we get a YES!

8 comments:

  1. Yippeee!!! I've been checking in a few times a day lately to see if you'd heard anything. I'm so excited for you!!! Praying for all to go smoothly and for favor with the judge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo!!! So happy & excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my interpreter would say.. "you will!" I am so excited you are going back!!! I hope we can meet...I got to hurry up and go already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such wonderful news and what a BEAUTIFUL little girl you have. My heart is so happy for you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete