Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sites

Typical day and the Tsum

Russian Pancake

Chocolate for children

A Dombre (Kazakh instrument) made our of plants

The trash, close to the trees where they hang the food

Home sweet home

Do you see the smile face in the clouds? This pictures was taken on the morning of my birthday out of Addison's window. My mom says it is God telling us and her that everything will be okay! Isn't it Amazing?? I have never in my life seen anything so beautiful. I think this picture came at the perfect time in our lives, All of us!!



4 comments:

  1. yes, I see it, the smiley face. Perfect time and no coincidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The building in the background (with the rainbow painted on the side) is the building we stayed in during our bonding trip!
    I too saw the smiley face- it is a sign of good things to come!!! Lots of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smiley face is the coolest!!! You definitely need to frame it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete