Monday, September 20, 2010

Soon we will be......



ON OUR WAY BACK TO KZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our date is not set in stone yet but our tentative date is soon. Let's just say we won't be gettin a good deal on plane tickets, and this is the one time we sure won't complain!!!! We sent our passports off today for that sweet little visa we will be needing to enter the country and were told that we should have our "date" set in stone by Thursday!!! God really does answer prayers!



We also got our letter from the pediatrician today urging the judge to expedite our case, so she can get home and get the medical care she needs.



We are praising GOD in very big ways today, VERY! Let me just tell you, I KNOW that the only reason our court date is so soon is because God's handprint is all over it!! So Today and always, I am praising him!



Selah we are coming sweetheart! Hang on tight hunny, you will never have to spend another birthday alone, I promise!!

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! This is fantastic news!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Praying those dates get set in stone by Thurs:O) Can't wait for you to get back to your sweet angel! Praying with you!
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chills! I am SOOOOO EXCITED to read this! OH GOD IS GREAT! Much love! Cannot wait for you to have your daughter IN YOUR ARMS FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have goosebumps(and tears)!! This is wonderful, wonderful news!! YAY! We serve an awesome GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! This is awesome news! Who needs a good deal on plane tickets when you get great news like this!! :-) Now I can't wait till tomorrow! Hopefully you'll get the news right away in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awsome!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. Prayers coming your way today and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's almost here!!!! I'm so truly happy for you. All my very best, Susan M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible news! I'm so happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete