Thursday, September 16, 2010

Prayer time with Haven

H: Dear Jesus, I pray for my squito bites to go away and that Selah comes home. I pray that court is quick. Amen

Me: That was nice Haven. I am glad you want Selah to come home soon.

H: Mom are we going to get another baby?

Me: After Selah?

H: Yes, she can sleep in the toy room.

Me: Ummm, no Haven, Selah is it.

H: MOM, I want another sister but smaller than Selah.

Me: Well Sissy is having a baby and that baby will be smaller than Selah.

H: Mom, Look at me (Hmm I wonder where she has heard that, haha) I Said I want another sister and she can sleep in the toy room.

Me: Okay Haven right now we need to focus on getting Selah home okay.

H: Okay and then we can get another one.

Mr : Hahahahahahah

4 comments:

  1. I love her little personality!!! My boys have all of our future kids lined up too:O) And my Mr. has the same reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. out of the mouths of babes.....who knows huh? I started thinking about another and I don't have this one home!!

    ReplyDelete